Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You…within me, without me…

Feeling blue,
Isn’t my sort of thing,
But me is you,
And I’m alone here tonight…

You fill me to the core,
Yet, one blink, and you are gone,
I cling on to your last reminisces,
Inhaling them, till the break of dawn…

I smile, I celebrate, I go on living,
But oft, an oblivious sigh escapes,
My frail heart betrays me,
With tears and frays, it silently gapes.

Rid me of this incomplete being,
I yearn to feel whole again,
I seek you in stranger stirrings,
Walking down the memory lane…

I know now where you are,
Which corner of the globe is it??
What air do you breathe?
Am I alien to it?

Tomorrow awaits me, yet I flee,
For fear of not finding you there,
The road that lies ahead, stares and laughs at me,
I know not, do you love? Do you care?

Yet to me, this pain is pleasure,
The tears are savory when I taste,
There! I see my dreams kissing the dust,
And my sleepless nights crying in waste…

I shall live and die each day,
To see my Utopia beaten to ashes,
I do not seek retreat, for this is my refuge,
That with each passing day, stab my gashes…

No comments:

Post a Comment