Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thought of the Day...

After posting 5 of my favourite romantic videos, I'm going to blog any random thought that strikes my mind and touches my heart on any particular day...
So, here's my food for thought for today-


Saawariya means "beloved". But he's not just any beloved. He's the dusky, blue tinged (Savla) God Krishna who is adored as Saawariya. On a more sublime note, Saawariya is the beloved who is always in love. But not every lover can qualify as Saawariya. Only the lover who stands the test of time who overcomes all obstacles who doesn't care whether he gets the girl or not as long as he's consumed by love as long as he remains in a perpetual state of "being in love"

That man, that rare lover, is Saawariya.

This is probably my best-loved word in Hindi, and I chanced to come across this meaning online...it really caught my fancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment