Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The little road that leads up to my doorstep lies numb today…
The frostbitten morning, misty-eyed, grey-faced, stares at me…
I breath out white vapours that blunts my words…
The bubbles that are home to my mind’s eye, fly about…
I hold myself in embrace, my arms closely wrapped around me
In a vain attempt to recreate the warmth that you were…
Laying my heavy feet on the wet paths, I trip along…
The drizzle tastes like lozenge, indeed…
It snowed all night, or did it?? They’ve put out the stellar lamps…
One or two are still aglow, with their faint twinkles…
I look above, trying to trace some alien galaxy…
The sky isn’t as speckled tonight,
Rusted yesterdays appear dimmer in the soft moonlight,
But I still rummage my glassy orb of recollections…
Hoping to stumble upon that moment, when I nestled in your arms…
That snugness has long been obliterated…
And I still trail after the hollow bubbles….

No comments:

Post a Comment