Popular Posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

That's my way...:-) figure it out if you can!!

1.If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?

Agrawal :P

 2. Were you happy when you woke up today?

I’d like to believe I was…

3. What’s something that can always make you feel better? When did you need it last?

My ‘dil ki awaaz’…I need it every moment for survival…it’s my better half :-)

4. What are you excited for?

My next shopping spree!!

5. What were you doing yesterday?

Living life to the hilt :-)

6. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

 Water :P If you want me to name a solid, then it's Maggie Noodles :-D

7. Have a best friend(s)?

 My diary…I can confide in it the most….& it never dons a mask…

8. Are you scared to fall in love?

I haven’t figured that out yet…it’s somewhere in the midway…

9. Do you think teenagers can be in love?

  I’d prefer to believe in the affirmative…btw, how do u define ‘being in love’??

10. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?

Naam lungi to badnaam ho jayegi :P

11.What do you want right now?

  Love, as always <3

12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?

  Myself!! :P……………OK, if I have to mention a person, then I guess it’ll be my bro :-)

13. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?

   Am a bit of all four…honestly!!

14. When was the last time you cried?

   Crying may not always be visible…often, we simply cry within ourselves…I guess I did that just yesterday…

15. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

 Yesssssss :-)

16. Do you find it hard to trust others?

 Depends on who that ‘others’ is…

17. I bet you miss somebody right now..

 Of course, but I won’t name that ‘somebody’….

18. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?

  Yeah. Okay is an easy state to be in, coz it’s abstract and vague…what’s ‘okay’????

19. Tell me what's on your mind.

Why would I tell you??? :P

20. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
for the next three days?

  A holiday trip, 7th feb, bro's 'sacred thread ceremony'…lots of fun!!
  More smiles to caress my lips :-)

21. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?

   Yesssss!! My bro’s cooooool, funky tees :-D

22. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?

      Yesterday.

23. How's your heart?

 A lil sugar, a lil spice, n everything nice…but those who dare mess with me, think twice!!

24. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?

     Yes!! But mostly for people who aren’t important to me as well :P But when that’s not the case, it hurts…

25. Do you think somebody's in love with you?

     Maybe. Maybe not. 

26. What are you planning on doing after this?

      Ponder…and pen down my thoughts…

27. Who do you not get along with?

    I don’t even try in such cases…I stay with only those who I get along very well with…

 29. Are you wasting your time on the person you like?

    No way…

30. How did you feel when you woke up?

      Optimistic.

31. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?

     Yessss…but how would that ‘wish’ make a difference to reality??

32. Do you crack your knuckles?

      Nooooo…I hate it!!

33. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?

      Does midnight mean 12am?? I was watching Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s ‘Parichay’ then :-D

34. Who's the first B in your contacts?
  
 Babi…that’s my Dad :P

35. When was the last time you laughed really hard?

  Yesterday…I do it everyday!!

36. Last awkward moment?

    Well, this is a lil private ;-)

37. Are you afraid of the dark?

 Not of the darkness without, but the dark within…

 38. Do you have good vision?

I think so…both physically and metaphysically…

39. Have you ever tripped someone?

   Must have!

40. Have you ever slapped someone?

 Yup, my bro has been my only victim so far :P

41. Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
  
Almost always…it’s good for our own health…:p

42. Can you go out in public looking like you do right now?

  Errr…I guess not…;-)

43. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?

Yes…:-) quite easy, I guess…I love to smile at the slightest pretext :-)

44. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?

 Yes.....my mum <3

45. Do you miss the way things used to be?

 In many ways, but that doesn’t help the way things are right now…

46 How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?

Depends on who’s at the other end…

47. Want someone back in your life?
    
I don’t quite know...it’s now as simple as that…

48. Will tomorrow be better than today?

In certain ways, yes…


49.Does it bother you when someone lies to you?

 If I consider that ‘someone’ as dear, yes…otherwise, I don’t give a damn!! 

50. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?

Yes, I think so.

51. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?

 Am most undoubtedly a naturally happy person :-D none of my emotions are ever forced…I like to keep things real…

52. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?

Shahid Kapoor :P


No comments:

Post a Comment