Popular Posts

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My first attempt at stream-of-consciousness...err...i dunno what I should call it...

Smile. I love to smile. smile makes this world beautiful. 14 muscles. shouvik basu complimented my smile y'day. smile. evergreen. i smile in the smallest of things. people say i've a killing smile.smile. indeed so pretty. i love your smile. the dimples on your cheek. i loved them then. i love them now. the way your eyes got closed whenever you smiled a full smile. and it gave me immense fulfillment. your silly  pranks, crazy antics. leg-pulling. the names you gave me. dhor. nautanki. hehe. even the very memories make me smile. i love you. smile. what a wonderful thing. i cried yesterday after such  a long time. hope to smile today. shall i? off, am i losing the subconscious part of it? no, but i shall keep it spontaneous. kya karu, i can't type as fast as the thoughts are racing in my mind, i wrote this yday. it got deleted. god, this is fun. sir is simply awesome. m going to write on more. rly got an addiction of this. explained to ma-babi, but did they rly get its essence..ma. understands me. my pain. but i'll never stop smiling. smile. it's fabulous. positive vibes. do u still smile the same way?? i can;t see you smiling now, but in my heart, i can always picture you smiling the same way as you used to.one look, n my time seemed to come to a standstill. bike rides. i miss them. i miss you. miss smile. ok, now enough. can go on like this forever. but gotta stop. will return back to it soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment