Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Glances at my dream-

I dream…
             To build a home in the rainbow,
             To hear the whispers of the wind,
             To touch shadows and hold on to them…
           
I dream…
            To make bangles with the hues of twilight’s afterglow,
             To steal the purplish haze of midnight moon and bathe my eyes in it,
             To be the dry rose in a lover’s diary, brittle but never dead…
I dream…
             To make a dainty little gown of pretty flower petals-
             Give me the freshest blossoms- daisies, lilies, tulips and buttercups…
             To walk on frothy waves and embrace the skies,
             To have wings as light and silken as a bride’s veil,
             To gather the raindrops of the first monsoon shower,
              And wreathe them all in to a necklace…

I dream to grab with full hands, the sound of your laughter,
And sweeten my life with its resonance…
I dream to be reborn in your heart each day, grow anew in your eyes
And die on your lips, the pleasantest death of all…

No comments:

Post a Comment