Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nameless thoughts...

Twas you, some day...not long ago...
Who planted tender seeds of wishes in my heart...
Nurtured them with love and care...
And then, I don't know how...
They were ripped off me, and beaten to dust...
Wishes will come true, they say, and wistfully I wait till eternity...

Once upon a time, when I wandered away with you...
Treading on unchartered territories...
Never doubtful, never skeptical, coz you held my hands...
The tryst with myself that happened for you...
Its memory still lingers on...
Today, we thrive on its ashes, knowing that perhaps it will never resurrect...

Today, we call each other friends, friends...are we??
With so many distances, so many unanswered questions,
The estrangement that we bore so well, but could never get over...
Comes back to me, in fits and starts...
And often attempts to strip me off my mask...
 I ask myself in vain...when will the thaw come...

No comments:

Post a Comment