Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Amongst fairies and elves...


Violets  blossom on my palm...


Yet, thirsting for the elixir, I came to you...


With dreams nestling in my eyelids...


You laugh at me, blithely ignorant of the potion that intoxicates me...


I simper, and you wonder what insanity has gripped me...


How on earth will you understand...


My soul does not lie here on earth like yours...


It flies about, in the drunken air,


Amidst sylvan meadows and sun-kissed flower-beds.


You dwell in a black-and-white world,


While I bask in the cosy embrace of colours...


The song of all seasons resonates in me...


I chatter with  butterflies, bathe in the balmy morning-dew...


Yet, I seek my home in you...my life...


Let me drink the elixir of your love, and I shall live in you till eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment